Style-Delights: Trend Spotlight - Orange Dresses!

May 11, 2011

Trend Spotlight - Orange Dresses!

I have been spotting the coral and orange dresses everywhere! The trend that began last fall on the runways, continued on the red carpets during the award season, and has very well transitioned into spring/summer 2011. I love the color orange, but honestly, was little apprehensive about wearing the solid orange all over. But the looks and styles below give me inspiration to get a coral or burnt orange dress for myself at my next shopping excursion! What do you say??
Amy Adams in Elie Saab gown from Spring 2011 at British Film Academy Awards Red Carpet

Jennifer Aniston in Vivienne Westwood dress at her perfume promotional event in NY


Gwyneth Paltrow in Calvin Klein cocktail dress


Selena Gomez in Catherine Deane gown at 2011 Golden Globes party


Emilio Pucci Spring 2011
Beyonce Knowles

Emmy Rossum


Good thing is - These looks can be achieved on any budget. Here are some of my recommendations -


Splurge -



Steal - 


1 comment :

  1. So beautiful orange dresses collection, I like this color so much, thanks for sharing. cheap orange dresses for women

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!