Style-Delights: Star Style For Less - Gisele Bündchen's Sexy Chic

May 16, 2011

Star Style For Less - Gisele Bündchen's Sexy Chic

If there is someone who can look good in a potato sack - that someone has to be Gisele Bündchen! She has the sleek figure, long legs and the beautiful face to pull any dress off! Look how she is rocking this daring Emanuel Ungaro tweed dress!!!


This dress is simple yet daring and very very chic, but it comes with a pricetag not to my liking! So I recreated this look with a sequin skirt and some basic pieces that can be mixed with any existing wardrobe for some other look!



Get This Look Here -

2 comments :

  1. Great re-do, but I'm not sure even with the lower pricetag that I'd have the courage to pull this look off, gorgeous as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! holster shoes australia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!