Style-Delights: Star Style For Less - Petra Nemcova's Class Act!

May 2, 2011

Star Style For Less - Petra Nemcova's Class Act!

Dressing in black and white is one of my favorite styles. Whenever in doubt, I always go for pairing the black and white pieces in my wardrobe to put together an outfit. So when I saw this picture of  Petra Nemcova in this black and white outfit, I couldn't resist recreating her look for less.
Image Courtesy - People Magazine 


The focus here is on the patterned black and white blouse and the pencil cut of the skirt.


Get This Look -



1 comment :

  1. I'm a sucker for a b+w outfit, I love hers, she looks so pulled together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!