Style-Delights: Star Style For Less - Sophia Bush's Tailor Fit Look!

May 30, 2011

Star Style For Less - Sophia Bush's Tailor Fit Look!

As I have said before in my blog posts, I love lace dresses paired with jackets! I saw this picture of Sophia Bush in a ruffled lace skirt from Dior. She paired it with a short sleeve belted jacket and strappy wedges.
Image - People Magazine

Instead of a skirt, I recreated this look with a lace dress. And instead of Dior, I went for Charlotte Russe:-) (Thats why its called Star Style For Less!!!)

Get This Look Here -

Charlotte Russe Dress $29.50


  1. You nailed the look perfectly! Loving the lace dress!!! :)

    P.S.: Thanx for dropping by on my blog... :))

  2. Thanks Polka Princess! Loved your color block look!:-) Good work!

  3. Wow!! Love this! You recreated it perfectly...great job!


Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!