Style-Delights: Star Style For Less - Sophia Bush's Tailor Fit Look!

May 30, 2011

Star Style For Less - Sophia Bush's Tailor Fit Look!

As I have said before in my blog posts, I love lace dresses paired with jackets! I saw this picture of Sophia Bush in a ruffled lace skirt from Dior. She paired it with a short sleeve belted jacket and strappy wedges.
Image - People Magazine

Instead of a skirt, I recreated this look with a lace dress. And instead of Dior, I went for Charlotte Russe:-) (Thats why its called Star Style For Less!!!)



Get This Look Here -



Charlotte Russe Dress $29.50

3 comments :

  1. You nailed the look perfectly! Loving the lace dress!!! :)

    P.S.: Thanx for dropping by on my blog... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Polka Princess! Loved your color block look!:-) Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Love this! You recreated it perfectly...great job!
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!