Style-Delights: What I'm Loving Now....

February 16, 2014

What I'm Loving Now....

Image Via
Valentine's Day might be over, but love is still in the air. Love for our family and our loved ones, for small things, for big wonders, love for freshly brewed coffee, for homemade dinners, love for a child's giggles and for the adult sweet nothings, love for life and of course love for fashion. Oh yes, love is very much still in the air and right now...
I am loving few more minutes of sleep in the morning..
 ...because schools are closed for another  week! (although my sleeping suit is little less interesting!)
 photo fewmoreminutesofsleep_zps6c2f4637.gif
GIF via

I am loving the snow 
{I know we have had so much of it lately that most people are tired of it} But there is something about big, fat, fluffy snow flakes and the pristine blanket of pure white-ness, a cup of steaming tea and a cozy corner at the window! As someone who had never seen snow till I was 24 years old, I have the right to enjoy the snowfall even if the Governor has declared the state of emergency!
{Thank you city workers with snow plows to keep our roads clean and safe!}
 photo snowfalling1_zps659b75f1.gif
GIF via
As I watch my neighborhood turn into winter wonderland (at least until people start their commute, leaving foot prints in the snow!), I know all this cold will inevitably lead to Spring, warmer temperatures, blooming flowers, pretty colors, wardrobe updates and may be, just may be, smiles on the faces of always busy New Yorkers!
 photo flowerblooming_zps8a8bba63.gif
GIF via

Right now I am battling the cold weather, layering up like an Eskimo, but I am looking forward to Spring and beautiful Spring fashion. First on my list - brushstrokes!
I am loving the brushstrokes prints..
..because of their feminine elegance, artistic flair and spirit-lifitng hues!
 photo colorfuldresses_zps968760bb.gif
CĂ©line Spring 2014 RTW, GIF via


Shop The Brushstrokes Beauties
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


I am loving a black and white handbag...
...because it goes with everything! It can be a subdued style as well as statement piece, works all year round, gives instant polish to any outfit and you can get one on any price point.
 photo blackandwhitebags_zpse9968961.gif
Handbag - Dolce & Gabbana 'Miss Sicily' satchel, GIF via
Shop The Black & White Bags
1 / 2 / 3 / 4

I am loving the floral prints
Even if Miranda Priestly mocked "Florals in Spring? Groundbreaking!", I have to say nothing says Spring more cheerfully than a pretty floral print! So effortless and so timeless.
 photo floraldressesMATTHEWWILLIAMSONSPRING2014RTW_zps2ee817cb.gif
Matthew Williamson RTW Spring 2014 GIF via

Shop the flower power
1 (get 15% off now) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8


I am loving the bright accents and splashes of bold colors..
..because how else you are supposed to weather polar vortex and Pax and sub zero conditions?
 photo accentsofneonMARYKATRANTZOUSPRING2014RTW_zps68142cf6.gif
Mary Katrantzou Spring 2014 RTW, GIF via
Shop the bold colors and bright accents

With so many gorgeous Spring essentials on my radar all I need is what Ms Bradshaw asked from Mr Big!
 photo bigcloset_zps626c79ff.gif

What are you loving right now?
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
PS. All the fashion GIFs I used in this post are from Greta of fashgif.tumblr.com. Check out her fabulous fashion GIFs you will be amazed!!

9 comments :

  1. How beautiful things about life that you wrote. The best part of winter is to sleep more and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea in the morning. It's raining in this part of the world as I am enjoying reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post dear....I love floral prints too....:-)
    http://www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I love this post!! Such cool Gifs. <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im loving all these things too, they actually made me smile, such a fun and adorable gif Jyoti!:) Happy Sunday dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely stuff. I'm so looking forward to prints & patterns for Spring!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all stunning, I am most definitely looking forward to spring xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post was so fun!! Loving all the gifs!! Stay warm, you guys have gotten pounded this season. And schools are closed for a week?!? WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun post! The gifs were so fun. It's nice to see someone appreciating the beautiful snow. I understand it is probably inconvenient but it's so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool post! I think we all love a little bit more sleep, but I'm so over the snow!! Bring on spring please!

    Have a great week!

    -Jenny
    http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2014/02/nyfw-fall-2014-best-of-runway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!