Style-Delights: Lookbook: Gold, Bronze & Military Green

February 21, 2014

Lookbook: Gold, Bronze & Military Green

Who doesn't love shine and sparkle? Specially during this cold and snow? I am totally loving my new pumps in military green with metallic sheen! They are kidskin leather, super soft and somehow they are on clearance for less then $15!! The jacket is from Tinley Road via Piperlime. This was a final sale and I was skeptical about ordering it, but for almost 70% off, I took the risk and so glad that I did! I can see myself using this jacket in Spring a lot with dresses and skirts too!


1- Jacket
2 - Bag (Get it now! On clearance, under $7!)
3 - Shoes (soft leather, now in clearance, under $15!)
4- Jeans

Have a great weekend everyone! BTW, if you have not entered already, please participate in the amazing Emilie M Handbag giveaway! One winner gets $250 worth of handbag with accessories (wallet, scarf, umbrella) and 50 winners will get $20 coupon! 

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE!
 For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments :

  1. You look lovely. I hope you have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning dear...loved your jacket...:-)
    http://www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, the shoes are lovely :)
    You've got really nice smile and as they say it's womans best accessorie :)
    xoxo, seyh

    acethylen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color combo looks great on you, and your heels are fabulous. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber


    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    P.S. I'm giving away a gorgeous Koret Tudor Zip Pouch! Check out Avec Amber's Koret Giveaway for details!


    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those heels are gorgeous and for that price - I think I will check it out and order them. Are they true to size?

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So chic and casual! Those shoes are fab... I'm obsessed! Happy Sunday :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!