Style-Delights: Lookbook : Staying Warm With Lands' End Wool Coat

December 29, 2014

Lookbook : Staying Warm With Lands' End Wool Coat

Lands End Boiled Wool Walker Coat, Lands' End Purple Coat, bright Color Wool Coats, Houndstooth Scarf

I hope you all had a great Christmas. I had the merriest and I am now looking forward to the new year! We celebrated our third Christmas in New York and I have to admit, there is no place like New York City during the Holidays. Even with the crowd and chaos, you fall in love with the City's amazing energy and openness. We had fun at the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular at the Radio City Hall, became the part of crowd at Rockefeller Plaza to see the tree lights, rode the horse drawn carriage at Central park and soaked up all the festive cheer and joys of the season! 
Lands End Boiled Wool Walker Coat, Lands' End Purple Coat, bright Color Wool Coats, Houndstooth Scarf
Coming back to the outfit, I got this coat from Lands' End in wine grape color (I am wearing size 4, Tall) last month and I have been wearing it a lot! I wore t over a dress at Mili's Holiday recital, and with jeans and leggings during our Holiday outings in the City. This fits so well and the gorgeous color gets me compliments every time I wear it. It is made with softest boiled wool and feels really plush. I wore it with a sweater and it was pretty warm for 40 degree weather.The great news- it is on sale now!
Lands End Boiled Wool Walker Coat, Bright Color Wool Coats, Affordable faux leather Leggings, Nordstrom Leather Leggings, Glamourous faux leather leggings
Coat - Lands' End (on sale now!)
Faux leather leggings - Nordstrom
Hat - H&M (old) // Similar
Bag - Zara (sold out) // Similar
Scarf - c/o OASAP  (pretty soft and surprisingly good quality. I have been totally unsatisfied with the quality of their clothing in past, but for winter scarves they seem to have some great options!)
Lands End Boiled Wool Walker Coat, Bright Color Wool Coats, Affordable faux leather Leggings, Nordstrom Leather Leggings, Glamourous faux leather leggings

Zara Croc leather chain purse, quilted leather chain purse, Zara handbag

Lands End Boiled Wool Walker Coat, Bright Color Wool Coats, Affordable faux leather Leggings, Nordstrom Leather Leggings, Glamourous faux leather leggings
 


Before I sign off, I just wanted to share the great sale going on at Nordstrom. Even Stuart Weitzman OTK boots are on sale! Here are some of my favorite finds for the post-Christmas sale.

Can't believe this is the last Monday of 2014!! Have a great one!
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

8 comments :

  1. I'm always such a huge fan of your coats! Great look!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally in love with the color of your coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jyoti as always loved your outfit....am sure you will a great nye too....m hoping to enjoy it too and wish you a very happy new year in advance...lots of love...happy holidays

    progressivepanache.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays, you look lovely Jyoti :) I saw the Michael Buble Christmas special with the Rockettes this year - they are such a talented bunch :D

    www.stylefile.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look extremely beautiful and charming in this womens coat, I also want to add one to my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!