Style-Delights: Lookbook : JCrew Majesty Pea Coat & DIY Distressed Jeans

December 17, 2014

Lookbook : JCrew Majesty Pea Coat & DIY Distressed Jeans

JCrew Majesty Pea Coat, Jcrew Yellow Coat, Yellow Winter Coat, Blanket Scarf
 Thanks to a youtube video, I got my old jeans (sent in the back of my closet for some reason) out again and tried my hands on DIY denim distressing. I think it turned out pretty good! I am ready to try the DIY distressing on my abandoned skinny jeans!
JCrew Majesty Pea Coat, Jcrew Yellow Coat, Yellow Winter Coat, Blanket Scarf
 This Majesty Pea Coat from JCrew is sold out in yellow but other colors are still available (on 40% extra sale!) I love the bright color and the style of it. The grey woven scarf is a perfect match for a bold color and it feels pretty warm too!
JCrew Majesty Pea Coat, Jcrew Yellow Coat, Yellow Winter Coat, Blanket Scarf

DIY Distress Denim, JCrew Majesty Pea Coat, Jcrew Yellow Coat, Yellow Winter Coat, Blanket Scarf
Scarf - c/o oasap
Shoes - Forever 21 // similar

Before I sign off, here are some last minute gift ideas as well as treats for yourself - for being nice (or naughty) this year! Enjoy! :-)





For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

7 comments :

  1. Very cute and fun look! Love the vibrant yellow color of the coat, such a happy shade! And the distressed jeans is so chic too!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a yellow pea coat that I absolutely love as well!! Cute look!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans look amazing! I love a good DIY. This whole outfit is just perfect!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans look GREAT! I'm so impressed!!! :) And I love the coat, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!