Style-Delights: Lookbook : Colorblock Coat & Stuart Weitzman 'Lowland'

December 22, 2014

Lookbook : Colorblock Coat & Stuart Weitzman 'Lowland'

JCrew Factory Colorblock Coat, Stuart Weitzman Lowland Boots, Stuart Weitzman Lowland Praline Suede
 If you visit my blog regularly, you might have known by now that I love my 'Highland' boots by Stuart Weitzman. They are gorgeous and fabulous but they also have about 4 inch heel that is not suitable for all day wear, or for the days when a lot of walking is involved. But I love the style (a true OTK for me) and I had been eyeing their flat 'Lowland' boots for some time. Imagine my surprise when over the weekend, they landed on my doorsetp! A Christmas gift from my husband! Apparently, he took notice when one day I was surfing online for these boots and talking on the phone with my friend, gushing about them! I have got a keeper, I tell ya!
JCrew Factory Colorblock Coat, Stuart Weitzman Lowland Boots, Stuart Weitzman Lowland Praline Suede
Coat - JCrew Factory (They are having 50% off  of EVERYTHING sale right now!)
JCrew Factory Colorblock Coat, Stuart Weitzman Lowland Boots, Stuart Weitzman Lowland Praline Suede

JCrew Factory Colorblock Coat, Stuart Weitzman Lowland Boots, Stuart Weitzman Lowland Praline Suede


We had a wonderful weekend with Mili falling in love with the Rockettes at Radio City Christmas Spectacular! Hope you all had a great weekend too!
Before I sign off, here are some great 'Weekend before Christmas Sales' going on right now!
ANN TAYLOR - 50% off your entire purchase with code WINTER50
LOFT - 40 % off of everything and 50% off Sweaters
J.CREW - 40% off sale + 30% off new styles with code HOLIDAYTIME
J.CREW FACTORY - 50% off everything +extra 30% off on clearance with code EXTRA30
JCPenney - 25% off on entire purchase of more than $100 with code TICKTOCK + Print in store coupon HERE 
NORDSTROM - Up to 40% off, new items added in sale +Free Christmas Eve rush delivery!
TARGET - Buy one Get one 50% off Top Toys + 50% off Men's sweaters, outerwear, Free shipping for holidays
MACY's - Extra 15% off with code WRAPUP
VICTORIA'S SECRET - Beauty gifts upto 40% off, Free shipping starts at $50
ASOS - 50% off on select styles
BANANA REPUBLIC - 40% off on your entire purchase with code BR40NOW
C.WONDER - 50% off of everything!
GAP - 30% off regular price with code HAPPY // upto 60% off on Winter sale
KATE SPADE  - 25% off sale items with code JINGLE25
NEIMAN MARCUS - Up to 70% off regular-price designer items + take extra 20% off sale!
OLD NAVY - Gifts upto 60% off + 15% off your purchase with code SAVENOW
PIPERLIME - 30% off one 1 item with email signup
SAKS FIFTH AVENUE - upto 40% off designer items + great gifts under $150
AMAZON - Always free shipping + great DEAL OF THE DAY
ZAPPOS - Free shipping + Free returns, great prices on designer items, holiday dresses and gifts for whole family
Have a happy Monday everyone! For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Linking up at Monday Mingle

9 comments :

  1. I have those boots in burgundy and my go to boot! :) You look adorable in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking those boots. Have a great Holiday week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are to die for. They're on my wish list =) Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great coat! I love it! Happy holidays!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect boots! Love the coat, too. xo

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas
    Happy Holidays

    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What color did you get in the boots? Topo? Praline?

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful i like your dress so much it's very cute.

    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post i am inspired to your article. Your writing skill is very different, i like your posts. I also have important information about How to
    Thai Boxing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!