Style-Delights: Lookbook : Denim Overalls

May 13, 2014

Lookbook : Denim Overalls

Denim Overalls, How to wear denim overalls, Denim overalls for adults, Target Colorblock Satchel,
Its true that fashion always comes to full circle! The 80s and 90s denim overalls are back! I loved the casual, fun and youthful look of denim dungarees but honestly I was apprehensive about pulling this look off on me. But seeing the celeb moms in denim overalls swayed me;-)
I looked around for a pair of denim overall for a long time to find the ones that are neither too 'junior' for me, nor too 'farmer'! The Express boyfriend denim overalls fit the bill perfectly. I love the light wash for Spring/Summer.
Denim Overalls, How to wear denim overalls, Denim overalls for adults, Target Colorblock Satchel,
 Denim Overalls - Express (Similar Here, Here and Here)
Express Denim Overalls, Denim Overalls, How to wear denim overalls, Denim overalls for adults, Target Colorblock Satchel,
 Bag - Target / Similar
Shoes - ASOS (old)/ Similar
Express Denim Overalls, Denim Overalls, How to wear denim overalls, Denim overalls for adults, Target Colorblock Satchel,
Express Boyfriend Denim Overalls, Denim Overalls, How to wear denim overalls, Denim overalls for adults, Target Colorblock Satchel,

What's your opinion on denim overalls making a comeback?
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments :

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!