Style-Delights: Fashion Trend : Denim Overalls

April 25, 2014

Fashion Trend : Denim Overalls

As they say, nothing ever goes out of style - it just takes a break and comes back with a bang! Case in point - denim overalls (or dungarees as they are commonly called on the other side of Atlantic) The fashion staple of 80s and early 90s, the denim overalls are here again. Celebrities like Diane Kruger, Alessandra Ambrosio and Sraha Jessica Parker were spotted recently in the cool denim overalls, and I have to say, it made me want to get one pair of myself. (You may soon see me in one!;)) 
Denim Overall Trend, Celebrities in Denim Overalls, Denim Dungarees, Denim Overalls for spring, Boyfriend Denim Overalls
From Left: Diane Kruger, Alessandra Ambrosio in denim overalls

Denim Overall Trend, Celebrities in Denim Overalls, Denim Dungarees, Denim Overalls for spring, Boyfriend Denim Overalls
From Left: Hilary Duff, Alesandra Ambrosio in denim overalls
Denim Overall Trend, Celebrities in Denim Overalls, Denim Dungarees, Denim Overalls for spring, Boyfriend Denim Overalls
From Left: Sarah Jessia Parker, Alexa Chung in denim overalls


What do you think of overalls? Is age a factor when sporting this trend??
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments :

  1. I don't see myself getting in to this trend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember wearing these in highschool, maybe when I'm playing outside, but not for anywhere else really. I hope you have a great weekend doll x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!