Style-Delights: Lookbook : Bow Applique Blouse & Red Jeans

May 27, 2014

Lookbook : Bow Applique Blouse & Red Jeans

 Past week had been a busy one for me - between the closet reorganizing and apartment decor refresh, my best friend's visit and catching up with all the election updates from India, I didn't have much time for taking outfit pictures! But now the organizing is finished (although it is always a work in progress), BFF is back to Virginia and India has a new, dynamic Prime Minister, I am back again to my schedule:-)
Shoes - Zara, Similar / Flats

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend.

For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket


  1. So smashing! Im in love with the whole combo and the jeans are very cool!:) Kisses Jyoti! xo

  2. you look stunning in those red pants

  3. Those jeans are divine! Looks great on you! So pretty :)

    xx, H


Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!