Style-Delights: Star Style For Less With Sears: #ThisisStyle

January 28, 2014

Star Style For Less With Sears: #ThisisStyle

I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
Olivia Palermo Yellow Coat, Olivia Palermo Look For Less, #ThisisStyle #Cbias  #shop
My husband can vouch, albeit irritably,  for my addiction to fashion magazines. Irritably, because I subscribe to a number of glossies that take up lot of available surface in our apartment! But I tell him that these magazines are my research material and inspiration for the content. I love looking at the newest trends, designer duds, celebrity styles featured there. More often than not, the celebrity looks are way out of my budget, but that doesn't mean they are un-attainable. When we think of magazine spreads featuring chic dresses and trendy pieces, we usually think of boutique stores or expensive high end stores. So when I was asked by Sears to create a celebrity / runway look for less, I zoomed in my star style spying eyes on my favorite magazines and searsStyle! Today's post is all about getting the celebrity look for less with affordable yet stylish pieces from Sears. First up is a look from one of my favorite style star Olivia Palermo. Her bright yellow coat and printed skinny pants are perfect for Fall and Spring and with layering, can work in winter too. She, ofcourse, is wearing Alberta Ferretti coat retailing for more than $500, but I found a really chic alternative at Sears for way less! (Now it is on sale for $41.99!!). This boucle walking coat is fully lined, fits true to size and very sleek. The printed twill pants are my earlier buy from Sears that I wore all through last year! Similar style of printed pants are on sale for less than $17 on Sears. I tied the whole look with light mint pumps and blue floral clutch.

Yellow Winter Coat, Yellow Coats For Winter, Mustard Coat, Bright Yellow Coat, Canary Yellow Coat
Coat - Sears
Pants - Sears
Shoes - Nine West
Yellow Winter Coat, Mustard Coat, #ThisisStyle #Cbias  #shop
It seems like Olivia Palermo is not the only celebrity loving the yellow coats! Even last year, this bright color was on trend for winters. I had been looking for a yellow coat for a long time, and really searched the internet for a perfect piece in my budget, ending my search with Sears
Yellow Winter Coat, Mustard Coat, #ThisisStyle #Cbias  #shop

Yellow Winter Coat, Yellow Coats For Winter, Mustard Coat, Bright Yellow Coat, Canary Yellow Coat

Yellow Winter Coat, Mustard Coat, #ThisisStyle #Cbias  #shop

Yellow Winter Coat, Mustard Coat, #ThisisStyle #Cbias  #shop
Clutch - Nine West via DSW, Similar floral style from Sears
Yellow Winter Coat, Mustard Coat, #ThisisStyle #Cbias  #shop
Have you looked at the selection of dresses at Sears lately? Seriously, they have some major trends and looks that will be perfect for coming Spring and Summer! I found so many styles fit for a star, don't believe me, take a look at few looks I recreated with Sears pieces! I am also a member of Shop Your Way rewards program and every time I purchase anything from Sears, I get points that can be redeemed as cash during checkout! If you are not a member of Shop Your Way program, sign up now!
Laetitia Casta Floral Dress, Laetitia Casta Look for Less, #ThisisStyle #Cbias #shop

Anne Hathaway looks simply stunning in this vintage floral sheath with sleek silhouette and stylish boat neck. The dress price is not known to me, but a vintage piece specially picked out by a celebrity during a film promotion only speaks 'super expensive'! I found this very similar floral printed sheath at Sears that is a dead ringer of Anne's dress in terms of cut and lines for less than $50! Star style for less? Way less, more like!!
Anne Hathaway Floral Dress, Anne Hatahway Look for Less, #ThisisStyle #Cbias #shop


Supermodels have a leg (or two) up when it comes to looking like million bucks! Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looks gorgeous and sexy in this Balmain beaded mini dress with plunging neckline. I absolutely love the geometric pattern play in this dress, but let's face it, this dress is not wearable for us every day women. But this Sears dress is a close replica of the geometric pattern, color scheme and sleeve length, with added benefit of a wearable neckline! And price is only 39.99!  Star look for less? Score! 
Rosie Huntington Whitley Blamain Dress, Rosie Huntington - Whitley Look For Less #ThisisStyle #Cbias #shop

If you thought you can't wear florals in winter, let Jessica Alba prove you wrong! The actress looks cool and preppy in Minkpink sweatshirt and a leather skirt and knee high riding boots. I found this floral cardigan and black riding boots at Sears to recreate Jessica's fresh look. 
Jessica Alba Look For Less, Anne Hathaway Floral Sweatshirt, Jesica Alba Look for Less, #ThisisStyle #Cbias #shop
For more styles from Sears, check out this Pinterest board and the ShopYourWay catalogs.

For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

13 comments :

  1. love the yellow coat and your pants!

    keep in touch :)

    xx
    ellie
    chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did an awesome job recreating this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS AMAZING!
    The yellow coat is wonderful and you really do a wonderful job with it <3 Love the whole look.

    Avi
    www.petitefashionmonster.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all but that coat is wonderful!!!

    My latest post--> Stay warm in winter
    Follow me on
    THE SHOPPING GIRLS
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous Jyothi!! Love the yellow and the mint shoe combo..such pretty association of prints and colors...
    www.willfullyelegant.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful clutch that goes with a lovely yellow coat! Looking great as always my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good look for less series, that yellow coat is so bright and beautiful. I also started to download magazines on my iPad. I thought I would hate it (because I like reading books with physical copies vs. a Kindle) but I am surprised that I like it and can keep track of all the things I mark for later. great post, thanks for the inspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing doll, love this bright colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so gorgeous. I love the yellow coat and the printed pants!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow ..thats so effortless style of your Jyoti

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fabulous and I love how closely you were able to replicate all of these styles with amazing pieces from Sears at a fraction of the price! Amazing! #client

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yellow looks phenomenal on your Jyothi. Great outfit. I did not get around to visiting Sears on my trip to the USA. Saddest thing is that I had at least 8kgs that I could have filled with clothing :-(
    Have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!