Style-Delights: Splurge vs Steal : Stuart Weitzman Gladiator Sandals

January 24, 2014

Splurge vs Steal : Stuart Weitzman Gladiator Sandals

One of the most popular pair of gladiator sandals has to be Stuart Weitzman gladiators. From bloggers to celebrities and style stars, these sandals have been making a wave for quite some time now. But $400 price tag is not everybody's cup of tea. Well, that and the popularity of these sandals made sure the look-alikes will be in demand too. So here it is!
Stuart Weitzman Gladiators Look Alike, Stuart Weitzman Gladiators

You are welcome! For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on

8 comments :

  1. Wow that is so similar! I love it! I was thinking about a pair of tall gladiators and i might just have to do it now!


    Zahra
    www.lovezahra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dupe is perfect!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    My latest post--> Un tocco di Blu
    Follow me on
    THE SHOPPING GIRLS
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Not my sort of shoes, but they would be great in the summer x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't decide if I can pull these off! I love them on other bloggers and in pictures, but wondering if I am too old!!! LOL! You def found a great dupe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is further than my expectations. Nice work guys!!!

    salome sirens

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!