Style-Delights: Star Style For Less - Jennifer Hudson In Blue & Black Dress

January 20, 2012

Star Style For Less - Jennifer Hudson In Blue & Black Dress

We all know Jennifer Hudson has got the voice. Now She got the words too! The Weight Watchers spokesperson has a book out - I Got This - about her weight loss journey. On her recent book tour, she looked slim and svelte in this black and blue dress with a waist defining belt.
Jennifer Hudson - Image via People

Here is how I created her style for less -


Get Jennifer Hudson's chic outfit here-

12 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. That she is! But I think she looks healthy! She should not loose any more weight, this size/shape looks ideal for now! Thanks for visiting Tanvi!

      Delete
  2. I love the colour block dress! Blue and black is such a striking combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree totally!! Thanks for visiting, hope to see you soon!

      Delete
  3. That dress is amazing !!

    Thanx for your lovely comment on my blog...Following you now !!

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Anne, blue and black is a striking combination! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Stylish by nature! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,I just saw a video by Becauseshannasaidso.blogspot.com she uses BareMinerals too,and she´s got a great coverage.Maybe you take a look at this?
    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress you selected!
    Just a slight correction. I think the book is called I got this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the correction! I got this:-) Hope to see you back soon!

      Delete
  8. The best combination of blue & black fashion dress, I will suggest this combo to my friends. keep sharing awesome dressing Ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog. very useful blog. Thanks for sharing this blog. online jewellery uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!