Style-Delights: Star Style For Less - Jennifer Hudson In Blue & Black Dress

January 20, 2012

Star Style For Less - Jennifer Hudson In Blue & Black Dress

We all know Jennifer Hudson has got the voice. Now She got the words too! The Weight Watchers spokesperson has a book out - I Got This - about her weight loss journey. On her recent book tour, she looked slim and svelte in this black and blue dress with a waist defining belt.
Jennifer Hudson - Image via People

Here is how I created her style for less -


Get Jennifer Hudson's chic outfit here-

11 comments :

  1. Lovely dress!!

    Kisses Anne
    http://annenobody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Anne, blue and black is a striking combination! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That she is! But I think she looks healthy! She should not loose any more weight, this size/shape looks ideal for now! Thanks for visiting Tanvi!

      Delete
  3. I love the colour block dress! Blue and black is such a striking combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree totally!! Thanks for visiting, hope to see you soon!

      Delete
  4. That dress is amazing !!

    Thanx for your lovely comment on my blog...Following you now !!

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Stylish by nature! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,I just saw a video by Becauseshannasaidso.blogspot.com she uses BareMinerals too,and she´s got a great coverage.Maybe you take a look at this?
    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress you selected!
    Just a slight correction. I think the book is called I got this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the correction! I got this:-) Hope to see you back soon!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!