Disclaimer - I am neither being compensated nor was asked by Target for this review. I am reviewing my purchase for my blog to help readers make their decision.
- Look - They are made of faux suede, look very nice, not the pony hair 'expensive' look but good suede look nonetheless.
- Price - Compared to other choices I mentioned above, they are really inexpensive and good value for money too.
- Toebox - The only thing not 100% satisfactory with these pump is their relatively tight toebox. I usually buy medium width for pumps and they were little tight. I wore them with thick cotton socks for an hour and walked across my house (this tricks works on most new shoes and kinda breaks the shoe in!) and they opened up a bit.
- Heel - 2.5", very comfortable and easy to walk in.
- Sole comfort - I would say medium comfort- not super soft but not too wood-y either.
Here is the link to buy target leopard print pumps -...and some other choices for leopard print pumps -