Style-Delights: Just wanted to share this with you all....

April 21, 2011

Just wanted to share this with you all....

My blog posts (yes, 2 of them) got the honor of being featured in the Independent Fashion Blogger weekly roundup of fashion blogs! Here is the feature from IFB!

Things Are Gonna Change... I Can Feel It!

Edited by Jessie Thorpe of Denimology

On Monday morning, my life will change. I am having my muffin top and all of my shiny silver stretch marks removed from my fleshy, live-giving form. I'm having plastic surgery, a tummy tuck to be exact, and yes I'm talking right out loud about it. This decision has had my head in a tizzy fashion wise, sending me searching for some fashion guidance to compliment my new figure. I've really been inspired by nostalgic what-comes-around-goes-around fashion trends, feel good fashion and a variety of "Top (insert number here)" lists. 90's trends seem to be popular in the fashion blogosphere; you kids are talking about sheer clothes, color blocking and threads ripped to shreds. I'm really appreciating the inspirational instruction given by all you clever e-journalists. We've been instructed on how and what to wear for the season, how to pamper little ol' you and feel good about it too!

Links à la Mode: April 21st


SPONSOR:
New at Shopbop: McQ, Dsquared2, Three Dots, Monrow, DVF, 7's, RLX, DKNY, Havaianas, Missoni, MAXAZRIA, IRO, & VPL

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!