Style-Delights: 7 Ways To Wear Jeans: A Week's Outfit With DENIZEN® from Levi's®

September 11, 2015

7 Ways To Wear Jeans: A Week's Outfit With DENIZEN® from Levi's®

This post is sponsored by DENIZEN® from Levi's® via Mode Media. All opinions are 100% mine.
Denizen from Levi's Jeans, 7 ways to wear jeans, How to style a jeans
If you follow my blog and social media, you probably already know that I am a self-avowed jeans queen! I wear jeans more than any other style of clothing in my wardrobe. I know it is not easy to find jeans that fit perfectly! Different brands have different sizes, cuts and fits. That's why I am always on the lookout for a pair of blue jeans that complements my body, fits my tall frame and most importantly gives a boost to my behind! Well, today I can say that I found that perfect pair in DENIZEN® from Levi's®. These jeans are available in modern and curvy fits that really flatter any shape and size. I got my usual size 4 in skinny fit. It is called Essential Stretch Modern Skinny and I am so happy that they make it in Regular, Short and Long sizes! I can't tell you how happy I was to find the long sizes IN STORE!!! Usually brands have long sizes only online, but in my local Target, I found the long inseam for DENIZEN® from Levi's®. It has the perfect amount of stretch, so it fits like a glove and makes movement and sitting down very comfortable. The contoured waistband eliminates that annoying gaping (which BTW such a deal breaker for me while shopping for jeans)! The premium denim is super soft to touch and feels very luxurious. I tried these jeans for a week to see if they kept their shape and I am happy to report that after one wash, these jeans are as good as brand new! I thought it would be fun to show you all how I created 7 different looks for different occasions with my new favorite skinny DENIZEN® from Levi's® jeans for a whole week of outfits.


Look 1 - Denim on Denim
Come fall and my chambray and denim shirts will be out in full force. DENIZEN® from Levi's® makes a great outfit paired with a denim/chambray shirt, tan booties and a fringe bag (Fall's hottest trend BTW)
Denizen from Levi's Jeans, 7 ways to wear jeans, How to style a jeans


Look 2 - Day Time Glam
I love to wear skinny jeans with fun heels, bold colors and accessorize the outfit with a statement necklace. It is a very easy and foolproof way to get ready in minutes for a lunch date, going out with girlfriends or any other event you need to look polished but still want to have a casual comfort of  denim.
Denizen from Levi's Jeans, 7 ways to wear jeans, How to style a jeans


Look 3 - Casual Friday
Dark wash, non-ripped jeans can be a good alternative for work if your workplace allows casual dressing.  I am out of the corporate world now, but I still love to relive my casual Friday days. This outfit is an easy transition from my lunch date outfit above with a simple change up of shoes and accessories, topped with a tailored blazer.
Denizen from Levi's Jeans, 7 ways to wear jeans, How to style a jeans


Look 4 - Weekend Vibes
Nothing can say 'Fabulous Weekend' better than a nautical outfit. I am ready for a fun weekend with my DENIZEN® from Levi's® skinny jeans - styled with a nautical striped tee shirt, fedora and fun, colorful accessories.
Denizen from Levi's Jeans, 7 ways to wear jeans, How to style a jeans


Look 5 - Back To Bascis
One of my all time favorite ways to style a pair of jeans is to wear them with a crisp white button front shirt. I styled my DENIZEN® from Levi's® modern skinny jeans with my favorite white shirt, bright flats for a fun, casual, laid back look.
Denizen from Levi's Jeans, 7 ways to wear jeans, How to style a jeans


Look 6 - Awaiting Fall
One of the best part of my DENIZEN® from Levi's® skinny jeans is that they are not bulky. The skinny fit makes them a perfect pair of jeans to tuck under boots. My OTK boots are my fall/winter staple footwear and I am so happy that even my skinniest boots were able to go over my jeans without creating that sausage-casing look! :-)
Denizen from Levi's Jeans, 7 ways to wear jeans, How to style a jeans


Look 7 - Dress It Up 
A cool pair of heels, bold lip color and embellished top can easily take a well-fitted pair of jeans from day to night.
Denizen from Levi's Jeans, 7 ways to wear jeans, How to style a jeans

Your on-the-go life requires jeans that move with you, hold their shape and flatter every step of the way. DENIZEN® jeans offer fits and styling uniquely designed to make you look incredible. Find your perfect seven days a week jeans at DENIZEN.com.
Photobucket
You can buy DENIZEN® by Levi’s® jeans at Target or Target.com
My DENIZEN® from Levi's® skinny jeans are my wardrobe workhorse for their versatility, great fit and they only cost me $28! A total winner! 
Browse styles at denizen.com  and join the fun by sharing your looks on Instagram (@denizenjeans) and Twitter (@denizenjeans) with hashtag #7DaysInDenizen
For a daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Wonderful post! Can I share it on my FB page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration. Levis jeans are amazing jeans. I own 6 pairs of them

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice denim jeans collection I always buy online this type of jeans

    if you want beauty product online then log on awesomebazar.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!