Style-Delights: {Review} Lindi Skin: Skincare For Life

May 16, 2015

{Review} Lindi Skin: Skincare For Life

Whatever we put on our skin gets absorbed in our body, so it is very important to take into consideration the kind of ingredients our skincare products have. The more natural, milder and dermatologist tested ingredients in a product, higher the chances of having a healthier skin. Fortunately. due to increasing awareness in consumers, skincare companies are introducing products with natural ingredients. Lindi Skin is one such company with skincare products replete with botanicals, antioxidants and vitamins. I got a chance to use some of their products for face, eyes and lips and found them really hydrating and lush with no breakout or irritation to my sensitive skin.
The Lindi Skin brand was created in 2003 as the first complete skincare line designed specifically for the unique needs of people undergoing cancer treatment. According to Lindy Snider, Founder and CEO, Lindi Skin, "Several of my friends and family were going through radiation and chemotherapy cancer treatments and I was shocked by the side effects to their skin. When I tried to find topical help for their rashes, burns, wounds, dryness and other uncomfortable skin conditions, I became disappointed and then angry that this was not being addressed. I decided to become proactive and started my own line with the help of experienced oncologists and dermatologists." Lindi Skin products are popular not only among the people looking for skincare after chemo, but also among people dealing with sensitive skin, general skin rashes, allergy-prone skin, bad sun and wind burns and various other skin conditions. In fact, many dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons and spas are recommending these products for post-peel and laser treatments based on their anti-inflammatory, safe, healing properties.
Lindi Skin Face Wash
A gentle, non-drying body wash can be used in place of soap. It actually moisturizes as it cleans. I have been using oral as well topical treatment for my acne and I found that this facewash helps reduce dryness and redness I sometimes get due to acne medicines. I love the soothing lavender scent of it. BTW, the price for the 4 oz/120ml bottle  is $22, but just a little product goes a long way.
Lindi Skin Facewash Review, Lindi Skincare, Skincare for Cancer Patients

Lindi Skin Face Serum
A smooth, protective moisturizer that protects and hydrates the skin. This lush serum is rich with olive oil, soybean, avocado oil and vitamin E. It could feel a little pricy (2oz bottle is for $38), but still worth it if  looking for extra level of moisturization in their skincare regimen.
Lindi Skin Face Serum Review, Lindi Skincare, Skincare for Cancer Patients

Lindi Skin Lip Balm
I am a big sucker for cute lip balm packaging. Lindi lip balm comes in a vintage looking little jar with lid. It is a creamy balm with beeswax, petrolatum,vitamin E and helps smooth chapped and dry lips. The travel size jar (.25 oz sells for $10) is perfect to slip into my purse so I can hydrate my lips on the go! 
Lindi Skin Lip Balm Review, Lindi Skincare, Skincare for Cancer Patients

 Lindi Skin Eye Hydrator
This rich eye cream soothes the dryness around the eyes and reduces the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. This gel is rich in astaxanthin, vitamin E, C, A, and comes in a very pretty tub priced $30. I love that it is non greasy and absorbs immediately.
Lindi Skin Lip Eye Hydrator Review, Lindi Skincare, Skincare for Cancer Patients
All Lindi  Skin products are made in USA, are dermatologist and allergy tested.
Lindi Skin is offering my readers a discount of 25% on all Lindi Skin products with FREE SHIPPING! For limited time you can take advantage of  this offer by using code BLOG25. The offer is valid till May 31. The company will also make a donation to the American Cancer Society's "Look Good, Feel Better" program for every purchase through this date.
Do let me know if you end up buying these products (I highly recommend them!) and what did you think of them.

For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
* I got the products to review from Lindi Skin, I was not compensated to write the review and as always, all opinions are 100% mine.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!