Style-Delights: Lookbook : ASOS Scuba Skater Skirt, Vince Camuto Jillie Booties

June 13, 2014

Lookbook : ASOS Scuba Skater Skirt, Vince Camuto Jillie Booties

ASOS Scuba Skirt, ASOS Midi Skirt, ASOS Full Skater Skirt, Closet Skater Skirt, Vince Camuto Jillie, Lace Up Sandlas
Last week, in between of thunderstorms, flash flood warnings and recurrent rain showers, we had couple of sunny and hot days in New York/New Jersey area. One such day, my white skater skirt came out to play. This is such a fun piece to style and mix and match and I can see myself repeating this pretty skirt a lot this summer.
ASOS Scuba Skirt, ASOS Midi Skirt, ASOS Full Skater Skirt, Closet Skater Skirt, Vince Camuto Jillie, Lace Up Sandlas
I seriously love these lace up sandals by Vince Camuto. These are exclusive to Nordstrom and I can't say enough good things about their fit and comfort level! I have looked far and wide in stores and on line to find a lace up sandal with enough heel height to give it some pizzazz without making my feet hurt and trust me, I  LOOKED! These are the only pair that I can wear for long period of time without cussing in my head like a drunk sailor! I love them so much that I got them in both black and cognac! 
Get them here for 50% off before they are gone!
ASOS Scuba Skirt, ASOS Midi Skirt, ASOS Full Skater Skirt, Closet Skater Skirt, Vince Camuto Jillie, Lace Up Sandlas
Skirt - ASOS 
Shoes - Vince Camuto 'Jillie' booties (50% off!)
Bag - Target Merona crossbody bag
ASOS Scuba Skirt, ASOS Midi Skirt, ASOS Full Skater Skirt, Closet Skater Skirt, Vince Camuto Jillie, Lace Up Sandlas, Target Merona Crossbody Bag, Colorblock Bag
Yep, it has a lot of fabric that moves playfully with you! Made with stretch scuba material, this skirt has a very nice fall and drape.
ASOS Scuba Skirt, ASOS Midi Skirt, ASOS Full Skater Skirt, Closet Skater Skirt, Vince Camuto Jillie, Lace Up Sandlas, Target Merona Crossbody Bag, Colorblock Bag

For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments :

  1. You look really lovely doll, gorgoeus look. I hope you have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the weather get better in your area

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those heels are gorgeous! I'll have to put them on my wishlist!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect from head to toe. I bought a pair of nude lace up heels from Nine West (authority) and they are so comfy too and I get complements on them all the time. I don't any lace up in cognac and may need order these - love them.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!