Style-Delights: Tibi Pre Fall 2013 Collection Preview

January 16, 2013

Tibi Pre Fall 2013 Collection Preview

Tibi does it again- I mean, OMG! for NYC skyline prints on denim skirt and shift dresses! I had a chance to visit Tibi offices for the pre-fall 2013 collection preview and loved the bold, boxy, sportswear inspired pieces. I can visualize street style stars wearing some of these chic pieces during fashion week in February!!
For the preview and my musings about Tibi pre-fall 2013 collection, check out my article on examiner.com   
Here are some of my favorite pieces from the collection - for more photos check out this article.





For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on -

11 comments :

  1. Love the colours and prints :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG,omg,omg I want everything,so stunning!Especially that dress!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jyoti! HAve read the article on examiner.com, congrats! I like the collection, the layout and the colors are so striking! Kisses dear and have a nice evening!:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. great prints and such lively colors..
    xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. omygod i die in delight!the second set!!pinning

    ReplyDelete
  6. the city line is a little much for me..but love the black and white pieces...especially paired with that pop of orange color!!!
    Happy weekend to you.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  7. such print in shift dress appealed to me more than the others as it is appropriate with those who has high bust line and heavier shoulders. It's more practical.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!