Style-Delights: Wish List For Summer - Jump Suit

June 22, 2011

Wish List For Summer - Jump Suit

As I prepare to move to NY, I have started packing and therefore have an opportunity to see EACH and EVERY item in my closet -  the basics, the essentials, the mix n' match pieces, the forgottens,  and 'totally needed' things! and while I am sorthing clothes, cataloging the pieces, I realize -the one thing I have never owned is a Jump Suit!

I love it on the celebrities, on the streets, in the magazines, but never found a jump suit that flattered my frame. Although I am somewhat lanky and I am tall (the supposedly jump-suit friendly frame), I never found the one jumpsuit I really loved. So this summer, I am planning to own a jumpsuit and really OWN the jumpsuit!
Wish me luck finding the one:-)

Here are some jump suites I liked, hopefully one of these will fit and flatter me! 

Time to go shopping in NYC!:-)


  1. good luck on your jumpsuit mission!!!
    i love jumpsuits i think that they easily can translate from day to evening!!

  2. Yes! I think every girl should go out and buy one!! They are so daring and stylish..



Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!