Style-Delights: Star Style For Less - Glee Girl's Summer Colors!

June 23, 2011

Star Style For Less - Glee Girl's Summer Colors!

Although I am no Gleek, I have to admit, I simply loved the dress Glee actress Jayma Mays wore to Critics' Choice Television awards. She balanced the bright colors by pairing the bold dress with nude pumps and pastel yellow clutch.
Jayma Mays
Image - People.com

The main piece to achieve this look is the bright colored strapless dress. You can get the exact look by buying Elise Overland dress, Jimmy Choo pumps and Ann Taylor clutch. But the grand total of your purchase might not be as colorful as the look! So I recreated this style for less - easy on the eyes and easy on the wallet! 


Get Jayma's style for less here -



4 comments :

  1. Since I do not watch Glee, I have no idea who she is but she looks good..

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reinterpretation of the look....for SOOOOOO much less! Excellent job! Lovely post.
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it thank you so much for such an amazing fabulous find doll.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing dress! I found the same on this site

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!