Style-Delights: Lookbook - Victoria Beckham For Target Pink 'Suit'

April 24, 2017

Lookbook - Victoria Beckham For Target Pink 'Suit'

Victoria Beckham For Target, Victoria Beckham For Target Review, Victoria Beckham For Target Pink Pants
As you all already know Victoria Beckham for Target collection was launched earlier this month and some of the pieces that were heavily promoted by Target and covered by press were quickly sold out. Although, you can still find many pieces online and in store. I had ordered bunch of stuff before my vacation and when I came back this week, it was waiting for me at home. {I like this kind of  homecoming!;-)}
One of the look I was very eager to try on was this hot pink 'pant-suit' - technically it is a top and pants co-ord but looks more like a suit because of the fabric and style of the pants. I love the color and the fit - however, I have to say these pants are not for women shorter than 5'5". I am 5'8" and I need to wear medium heels to get the full flare effect on the bottom. So if you are short-er, you may need to hem it. But a little trip to your tailor is totally worth it because these pants were really well made and color, style and fabric looks much more expensive than the $40 cost of these pants! In my local Target, some sizes of these pants (and bunch of other pieces from her baby/girls/toddler collection) are still available. Check online if your local store still has them!
Victoria Beckham For Target, Victoria Beckham For Target Review, Victoria Beckham For Target Pink Pants


Victoria Beckham For Target, Victoria Beckham For Target Review, Victoria Beckham For Target Pink Pants
This pant-top co-ord was VERY SIMILAR to Victoria Beckham's own line 'Victoria Victoria-Beckham'. She wore her own (much more expensive version) of this set in 2015. The Target piece is ALMOST IDENTICAL to VVB!
Victoria Beckham For Target, Victoria Beckham For Target Review, Victoria Beckham For Target Pink Pants
Overall, I am pretty impressed by the quality and price point of her collection for Target. I got couple of dresses for Mili too (couldn't resist the mommy-daughter coordinated dress!) and can't wait to wear my dress with her:-)



For a daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

9 comments :

  1. Nothing makes women happy ... shopping is one of the best way to be happy so Girls hurry up ...Get you favorite item only on myshopshopbazzar.com

    www.myshopbazzar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Post...I must thank you for this informative news....
    This is my first time go to see at here and i am really pleassant to read
    all at one place

    Packers And Movers in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  4. شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات شركات نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الاردن شركات نقل عفش من الرياض الى الاردن
    شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الطائف

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!