Style-Delights: Lookbook : Zara Floral Pencil Skirt, JCrew Chambray Shirt

October 29, 2014

Lookbook : Zara Floral Pencil Skirt, JCrew Chambray Shirt

Jcrew Factory Chambray Shirt, Jcrew Chambray, Denim shirt, Jcrew Denim Shirt, Zara floral skirt
 I wore this outfit couple weeks ago and totally 'misplaced' the pictures in my computer! REALLY, can you get any more scattered brain? Sometimes I think the joke about 'woman's mind is like a computer window with 100 tabs on -all the time' is made just for me!! Anyhoo, this floral skirt got a lot of use during spring/summer and I can already picturing it on repeat for fall/winter with tights and boots too. I love this dark, rich color that easily transitions from summer to fall!  
Jcrew Factory Chambray Shirt, Jcrew Chambray, Denim shirt, Jcrew Denim Shirt, Zara floral skirt

Jcrew Factory Chambray Shirt, Jcrew Chambray, Payless Comfort Plus Pumps, Jcrew Denim Shirt, Zara floral skirt
Skirt - Zara (Similar) / Shirt - JCrew Factory (Now 25% extra off!)
Shoes - Payless (Similar)

Do you have any suggestions for curing the forgetful brain? LOL! For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

18 comments :

  1. I have so many posts in drafts that sometimes, I forget if I've worn or post an outfit before. This skirt is very pretty and love it paired with the chambray.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! love the combo!

    concreterunwayla.blogspot.com
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt! I loved it when I saw it last year and I regret not getting it! You styled it so well!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in your skirt! It´s a good convination with the denin shirt, Great!!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. got to love a skirt that can work for all season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved your outfit....and yes i agree with you about our minds ;)...have great day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this skirt and it looks perfect with the chambray top. You look beautiful!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. great look..this skirt is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love this skirt. Very pretty

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you cant beat a chambray shirt x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do things like that all the time. Love this outfit, can't go wrong with a chambray shirt
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the skirt!! There's something about me and florals! Just LOVE the look! <3

    www.mawisvintage.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That skirt is gorgeous! I love your shoes, the color is perfect!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!