Style-Delights: Lookbook: Summer Corduroy

July 14, 2014

Lookbook: Summer Corduroy

JCrew Cords, JCrew Matchstick Cords, Summer Outfit Ideas

JCrew Cords, JCrew Matchstick Cords, Summer Outfit Ideas

JCrew Cords, JCrew Matchstick Cords, Summer Outfit Ideas
 T-Shirt - J.Crew (Get 40% off summer styles and EXTRA 40% off sale)
Pants - J.Crew 
Shoes - Antonio Melani (via Dillards), Similar
Glasses - Ray-Ban

Have a happy Monday everybody! 
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on 
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Linking up with Monday Mingle
PS. What an exciting FIFA world cup final! Congrats Germany!

6 comments :

  1. The print of the shirt is awesome! love the colors in it and the coordinating pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and my other posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't have a pair of corduroy pants and you're making me really want a pair! Cute!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that top in pink and I love it! The blue one matches perfectly with your pants - super cute!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!