This post brought to you by NECTRESSE™Sweetener. All opinions are 100% mine.
I love desserts after meals, I love my tea/coffee
really sweet sweet, I always take the bigger piece of pie, thank you very much! Simply put - I have a sweet tooth. But I want to enjoy this sweetness without guilt or love handles! So I am always on the look out for natural alternatives for good old granulated sugar. Lucky for me, my quest has come to an end! I recently discovered the new sweetener - NECTRESSE™Sweetener! Made from a real fruit - monk fruit extract, Nectresse is 100% natural and zero calories per serving! Nectresse comes from the makers of Splenda Sweeteners and derives its natural sweetness from the monk fruit - a small green melon that has grown in remote mountain regions of Asia for hundreds of years. Nectresse is deliciously sweet with ZERO calories! That means I can have my cake and eat it too! I tried Nectreese in one of my favorite breakfast (and snack) of yogurt parfait I have to tell you, Nectresse tastes as good as the regular sugar with all the benefits of calorie free sweetener! Can't wait to use Nectresse in desserts, pancakes, shakes and smoothies and my favorite cup of tea! My little one and I had a great time sampling the fruits of my labor! (well who I am kidding, the recipe is super easy and totally guilt free!)
- 1/2 cup non-fat vanilla Greek (or regular) yogurt
- 2 packets of Nectresse natural no calorie sweetener
- 3/4 cup mixed fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat granola
- Mix Nectresse sweetener into the yogurt
- Spoon half of the yogurt mixture into a clear serving glass. Top with half of the berries. Top with remaining yogurt, then remaining berries. If you want to make it in smaller servings, use smaller cups and layer the yogurt and berries mixture accordingly.
- Sprinkle granola on the top