Style-Delights: First Look - 'Mumbai Indians' Look Dapper in Ermenegildo Zegna

May 3, 2012

First Look - 'Mumbai Indians' Look Dapper in Ermenegildo Zegna

Hunky athletes in hot suits! Bring 'em on! We'd wait in the front row!! Ermenegildo Zegna and Man's World India magazine decked up the the cricketers of Mumbai Indians for a photo shoot and they look as suave and gorgeous as the expensive suites they are wearing! Those of you unfamiliar of the sport - Cricket is to Indians what baseball, football, basketball (throw in there paintball too!) combined are to the Americans! For Indians, cricket is not just a sport, it's a religion, it's a passion, way of life, a reason to come together and forget the differences! The cricketers are India's Royalty (and they can sell magazines too!) Man's World magazine hits the newstatnds in India tomorrow - but you can take a sneek peek right here! Go ahead, stare!










Image Courtesy - Man's World India
Photographs by Subi Samuel
Art Direction & Concept - Kapil C Batus

And here are our boys in action -

For daily dose of style delights connect with me on - 

12 comments :

  1. Hi Jyoti! It's Pip from Chic Stay at Home Mom! I deleted my blog, and just wanted to make sure I stopped by to let you know! I will still be here to say hi! Love the cricket men photos! They look great! Come visit my new jewelry blog. I made a new one and would love for you to follow still! Hope you have a great day! xx

    Pip
    http://icetodiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog and your sweet comment. Followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha nice post! (:
    you have a nice blog, like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah i really love the style! classic and sexy:) kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I've been following you back for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dinesh karthik is the hottest!

    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look great, very nice suits :) Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the guy in the second photo is so gorgeous. I hope you have a fab weekend also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length--and there I travel looking, looking breathlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have good posting about web to print software. Good admin keep update Wholesale Printing related article.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't let my fiance Arun know I looked at these photos. Hot guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!