Style-Delights: Paint the town red!!

March 14, 2011

Paint the town red!!

I saw them in the window, looking directly at me! They were gorgeous with the promise of making whoever they touched beautiful! What a girl to do? Resisting the temptation is one thing I never mastered, so I went ahead and committed to them! Yes, it takes COMMITMENT to buy RED SHOES! You know you will not use them every day, not with every outfit and chances are they will grace your closet more than they grace your feet, but boy do they seduce you!!! So here is the sneak peak of my red pumps...

Spring 2011 is all about bright colors and jewel tones, whether for accessories or clothes. Can't wait to wear my bright red pumps!

Will do another post with more pictures showcasing how to wear them with different outfits!

3 comments :

  1. Wowiee!! Me like!!But dunno,if I have the guts to carry them off:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blogging. I enjoyed your pictures and what you wrote about each one:) Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really enjoyed reading your blog.. keep it up... looking forward to more !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!