Love pink? This entire month you even have a reason to wear pink proudly. October is the breast cancer awareness month and you can show your solidarity against the disease and with the resolution to find the cure and defeat breast cancer. Here are some of my favorite pink picks that go beyond the candy floss shade and give grown up touch (with fun of course!) to the princess-pink of our kindergartner years!
|1. Be (a little naughty) nice in this pink shift - Dress by Stylebop|
2. Mod and chic and pink to boot - Earrings by Lucy Peacock
3. The pink bag that is not really pink - Shoulder bag by Coach
4. Arm candy, literally! - Bangles by Juicy Couture and Piperlime
5. Wrap the cause, with style - Susan G Comen scarf by BCBG Max Azria
6. If you wear pink shoes, they better make head turn! - Bow Boots by Alexander McQueen
and here is some food for thought ladies!
Yes, we can fight it and kick cancer's you-know-what!
For cancer screenings, connect with your doctor, for daily dose of style delights, connect with me on -